Tuesday 26 October 2010

Modelling and Water Tutorial

I have set myself some tasks to learn about creating asset in Maya and texturing too. I have already modelled a coffee table, and have modelled a lower poly one too. I'm yet to apply a texture to the lower poly model. But it will be applied soon.
I have begun modelling other assets I will need throughout this project also.

As the final piece, I am going back to the animation with the attic, and I am going to create that attic. I will create pieces from that story and create them with the skills I will have gained.

I have taken a tutorial on creating water. I believe I created decent enough water, but not great, so I need to work on that, hence giving myself approximately 2 weeks on it. Though, that may be too much, and I may need some of that time to work on other assets. The rendered images will be uploaded tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment