Friday 24 September 2010

Image of a lonely boy and using an old idea?

I don't think I want to do human characters, I prefer modelling objects. So if I do not model humans, I will have to model something else as a substitute for my animation.

I came across an image online a few weeks ago, I could base something around that perhaps. It was of a small boy tied to a post in the attic staring at a painting with a small sword. It was obvious that he had an imagination as that was all he had to play with. The loneliness of the boy is something use for myself.













I have thought about using an old, rejected idea from my previous CG project. It had an abandoned toy in the garage forced to create a human out of objects in there so it would have a companion, but in the end destroying it because he knew it couldn't compare to the real thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment