Sunday 5 December 2010

Attic Testing




I began modelling the attic and was figuring out which textures to use, so I was having a bit of experimentation. The wooden plank texture from before, I used again. The floor is the same texture also, but I added a light brown layer in Photoshop. It's only slightly noticeable though.








I closed of the room, and ridden myself of the first flooring texture. the new floor does not match or even look similar to the wall, which is bad, then everything will look out of place.










In the end I used the wall texture on the floor. But where the floor meets the wall needs to be sorted, it does nothing, it just meets and crosses each other. there should at least be a slight gap, however small. I will take this into consideration for the final piece.

No comments:

Post a Comment